November 10, 2011

fun in the fall.

As of late:

       We recently celebrated one of our favorite holidays, Halloween, by throwing a little party for friends. We played some fun games, ate a delicious meal in which everyone contributed, and carved the night away in contest. It was so fun to see everyone, and especially their creativity in costumes, and fun treats shared amongst the party. Dave and Courtney Facer brought foam cups for their wassail, and each cup had a Halloween joke on it. So fun!!! We decided last minute to be Pop-eye and Olive Oyl, we spent most of Saturday running around, trying to put our characters together.





         Aunt Tami came to town recently and we so enjoyed spending the night with her, Ashley, Brandon, Madison and Laura at Red Robin. It was a FEAST! So many laughs, and good memories. Brandon sure is a crack up.





     Lately our days have been filled with studying, meetings, school club activities, and work. James is working at the MTC teaching Brazil bound missionaries, and he is so good at it. I swear it is his life's calling...  missionary work. He inspires me everyday. I am so blessed to have married such an amazing man, who helps me to be better each day, who inspires me to serve, who opens my car door everytime... even when I don't want him to, who makes me dinner when I get home from work late at night, and not to mention waits for me for 30 minutes in the Nordstrom parking lot until I get off, after he had just gotten off work (when he could just go home instead). He is the sweetest, and as we get close to three months of being married, I feel so grateful everyday to have his constant patience and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment